- Basic needs – American consumers must be allowed to access basic needs, including food, water, education, shelter and more of good quality and at a decent price.
- Redress – American consumers are allowed to seek compensation if they suffered harm, whether financial or in another way, as a result of a product or service.
- Education – American consumers will be able to make better decisions when making a purchase as long as there is available information on the product or service.
- Healthy Environment – Americans have the right to work in a safe and healthy environment.
- Safety – American consumers shall be protected from harm while using products or services.
- Information – American consumers have the right to look at advertisements that do not contain false or misleading information.
- Choose – American consumers must have a selection of prices and quality to choose from.
- Heard – American consumers must express their opinion about a product or service.